Monday 2 January 2017

WRITE THE VISION, AND MAKE IT PLAIN UPON TABLES

This new year 2017, never forget that 'It's impossible to achieve goals you don't have, so do the first thing which is setting them'. ~Celeb
#NewYear

Habakkuk 2: 2 And the LORD answered me, and said, WRITE THE VISION, AND MAKE IT PLAIN UPON TABLES, THAT HE MAY RUN THAT READETH IT. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME, IT WILL NOT TARRY.

This is one of the vital lessons I learnt last year- though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come just as long as you have the vision, and it's written down in plain letters where you can easily see and read it.

 There's something that works with writing things down, having set goals and reviewing them regularly and all I knew about it before was all what I heard from the messages but 2016 just made me a witness to that truth too.

 I hope someone else can be a part of this experience with me again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment